People complain about having bad hair days often. In fact, a good hair day gives…
Dave’s Not Here Man! Unflavored Hemp Seed Oil Lip Balm vs Peppermint Pouty Lip Balm
Seasons are changing and come fall, we face yet another barrier to comfort—dry skin! The painful chills of the wind leave your skin flaky and oftentimes itchy, but nothing can ever compare to the damage done to your lips. Chapped lips are extremely sensitive, and the slightest touch can result in bleeding! While the cold is indeed much welcome, too much of it is never good. Luckily, we have two saviors at our arsenal—Lowen’s lip balms.
We have 17 exceptional flavors currently available, but people choose two specific products for their undeniable benefits. We find that customers have them in their pockets and purses at all times, and if you’re looking for a solution to your to-be chapped winter lips, we’ll help you decide.
Gathered from our research and analytics, we give you two of our best lip balms—
Dave’s Not Here Man! Unflavored Hemp Seed Oil Lip Balm and Peppermint Pouty Lip Balm. Before you stride down orange pathways and then icy streets, let’s end your confusion once and for all. Pucker up and read carefully, we’ll take a look at the benefits of our two best sellers:
Dave’s Not Here Man! Unflavored Hemp Seed Oil Lip Balm
Ingredients: Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Cold-Pressed, Canadian Grown Hemp Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Safflower Oleosomes, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid, Certified Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter
Hemp lip balm may be a first for you, but the benefits of hemp have always been backed up by our dear friends from the world of science. The hemp oil Lowen’s uses is 100% Canadian, unrefined, and cold-pressed, ensuring that you get the best possible results from it.
Infused together with the magic of lip balms, you’ll be enjoying healthy and supple lips all winter long. Here’s why hemp is an amazing choice for you:
- Goodbye, dry lips: Hemp oil is essentially unsaturated fatty acid goodness. Blended with beeswax and other natural oils, you’ll have found the lip balm of your dreams. Bear in mind that these natural oils absorb quickly, to be then sealed by beeswax.
- Soothes angry, inflamed lips: Seeing as hemp is known for its pain-relieving properties, any sore areas and inflammation will be quickly solved. For people constantly suffering from dry and painful lips, Dave’s Not Here Man! may very well be your answered prayers.
- UV damage away: Although autumn and winter are upon us, remember that UV rays are ever-present! Through the help of hemp oil, you’ll not only retain moisture, but you also allow your lips to heal and be protected from sun damage!
Peppermint Pouty Lip Balm
Ingredients: Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Menthol, Certified Organic Cold-pressed Non-GMO Canola Oil, Rosemary Oil, Safflower Oleosomes, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid, Certified Organic Fair Trade Shea Butter, Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint has always been a crowd favorite, and various lip balms existing in the market make sure to offer it in their lines and for good reason. It’s a powerful ingredient against chapped lips, particularly because it is composed of essential oils that address inflammation, along with possible bacterial and viral invasions.
If that’s not impressive, we don’t know what is! Our Peppermint Pouty Lip Balm has been around since the conception of Lowens, making it one of our special products—right next to our hemp oil goodie! The question now stands: why choose peppermint?
- Sweet, sweet relief: Peppermint offers a cooling effect, which soothes like a topical analgesic. It’s amazing against cracked and angry lips, especially after a day of being exposed to the harsh cold winds.
- No more allergies and sinus issues: Along with being used as a topical, peppermint is also a star in aromatherapy. That said, the use of peppermint lip balm not only feels amazing on your lips, but helps you battle seasonal allergies.
One thing is clear from everything gathered—both types of lip balms are crowd favorites for a reason. Dave’s Not Here Man! Offers the benefits of hemp seed oil, whereas Peppermint Pouty is imbued with the goodness of peppermint. It all boils down to preference, in all honesty, and if you truly cannot decide, why not get both? Your soon-to-be winter cracked lips will thank you!
For other cool lip balm flavors, don’t hesitate to browse through our website! With over 17 different types, we guarantee that you’ll find the right one for you. As a family-owned and operated skin care company, we make sure to provide you with only the best. Get your balms today!