Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Lotion
$16.00 – $65.00
I formulated Rub it in Why Don’t Ya (RIIWDY) formulated specifically for our daughter Lowen back when she was barely walking. It is safe, effective and long lasting and particularly great for those with sensitive skin. Our natural is paraben free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, contains no added fragrances and we only use minimal preservation. Try it. We’re confident you’ll love it!
Net Wt. 330 grams/11 ounces (bottle) OR 85 grams/3 ounces (tube)
Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Lotion
Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Lotion was formulated specifically to be safe for our daughter – Lowen’s (i.e. safe for kiddies as well as adults). Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! is all natural, paraben free, non-toxic, non-comedogenic (meaning it won’t make face look like your 16 year old pizza delivery boy), and does not have any added fragrances or colours. All this combined with minimal preservation makes Rub It In Why Don’t Ya! the cleanest, safest and most effective lotion on the market (we are aware of our bias).
Our unique formula utilizes locally produced beeswax (Alberta sourced) non-GMO Canola oil (locally sourced – High River, AB) and Camelina (sourced only 6 hours away in Saskatoon, SK) oil, making Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! the most “local” natural lotion you’ll be lucky enough to to find! We combine the primo, unrefined ingredients listed above with certified fair trade, virgin coconut oil as the cherry on top. (Since the news is out about the benefits of virgin coconut oil and its inclusion also compliments completes the overall aroma of the lotion.
We will tell you straight out that this incredible lotion is likely different than any others you’ve tried! Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! is an excellent overall skin moisturizer (particularly effective for our dry, arid mountain climate where we live…not in igloos BTW) and users suffering from a variety of skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and severe dry skin have reported rapid improvement (instant relief and visible repair overnight). With that said, we’ll let you be the judge. Here is a quick rundown of the product specs:
- To reiterate, the unique scent of Run it in Why don’t Ya! is due to the cold-pressed, unrefined oils used but the lotion has been described as having a hint of coconut smell. In any event, the ambient scent dissipates shortly after application.
- A little Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! goes a really long way so we suggest applying only a dime sized amount to each leg and arm, maybe two dimes worth to your torso…you get the gist. Just don’t overdo it as you will come out of it feeling “greasy.” For a real life example, if you dispense a full pump, that’s enough to cover both your arm and maybe your face. Of course this will vary depending on how dry your skin might be, hair coverage, relative humidity, earth’s rotation, the beating of a butterfly’s wings from two weeks ago in Guatemala….but we digress.
- Some say it Rub it in Why Don’t Ya goes on a bit “shiny.” We won’t tell this to our lotion as it is a little sensitive but just give the lotion a couple of minutes to work its magic. Soon any glossiness will disappear as our lotion penetrates into your wrapping, leaving your skin feeling healthy and well moisturized.
- For best effects, do not store Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! in extremes of temperature. It maintains its best consistency at room temperature. If stored at below room temperature, it’ll behave like molasses in January. Just give it a little heat and it will start to flow.
- Finally, since we use local, unrefined ingredients, the scent and consistency of the lotion may vary a bit from batch to batch based on the beeswax variety, growing and harvest conditions of the oil seeds, etc. This is to be expected but rest assured that the effects of Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! will not vary.
- When you receive your bottle, let it get to room temperature and then engage the pump. Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! gets very thick at low temperatures and you may think that the pump is broken… Give it some warmth and then give the pump a shot.
For external use only.
Net Wt. 330 grams/11 ounces (bottle), 1 kg/2.2 lb (big bottle) OR 80 grams/2.7 ounce (tottle)
As always: Cruelty Free (we only test on willing humans), unscented (any scent is due solely to our ingredients)
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 22 cm|
330 g/11.5 oz Bottle, 1 kg/ 2.2 lb Bottle, 80 g/2.7 oz Tottle
Beeswax (Calgary, AB), Fair Trade Certified Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil , Distilled Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Euxyl 9010 (preservative), Rosemary Oil, Certified Organic Non-GMO Cold Pressed Canola Oil (High River, AB), Lecithin (Non-GMO source) , Cold Pressed Non-GMO Camelina Seed Oil (Saskatoon, SK), Polysorbate 80 (Vacuum Distilled – 1,4 dioxane free), Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum
Questions & Answers
Hi Jenny. Thank you for your question. Since the contents of Rub it in Why Don't Ya! (bottle) are 330 grams and there are approximately 30 grams per ounce (mass), the conversion is 11 (exact conversion is 11.64).
All of our products are sold by mass not by volume so we don't have the exact fluid ounce conversion. However the specific gravity of our lotion is slightly less than water, as it floats in water, so an educated guess would be that it is 12 fl oz. Hope that answers your question.