Rub it in Why Don't Ya! Natural Lotion (For Hand and Body)
Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Natural Lotion was formulated specifically to be safe for Lowen’s use (i.e. safe for kiddies as well as adults). Rub it in Why Don't Ya! is all natural, paraben free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (meaning it won't make face look like your 16 year old pizza delivery boy), and does not have any added fragrances. All this combined with minimal preservation makes Rub It In Why Don't Ya! the cleanest, safest and most effective lotion on the market (we are aware of our bias).
Our unique formula utilizes locally produced beeswax (Alberta sourced) non-GMO Canola oil (High River, AB) and Camelina (Saskatoon, SK) oil, making Rub it in Why Don't Ya! the most "local" natural lotion you'll be lucky enough to to find! We combine the above with certified fair trade, fair trade coconut oil as the cherry on top as the news is out about the benefits of virgin coconut oil and it completes the overall aroma of the lotion.
I will tell you straight out that this natural lotion is possibly unlike anything you’ve ever tried! It is a great overall skin moisturizer (particularly effective for our dry, arid mountain climate in AB) and users suffering from a variety of skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and severe dry skin have reported rapid improvement (instant relief and visible healing overnight). With that said, I’ll let you be the judge. Here is a quick rundown of the product specs:
- To reiterate, the unique scent of Run it in Why don't Ya! is due to the cold-pressed, unrefined oils used but the lotion has been described as having a hint of coconut smell. In any event, the ambient scent dissipates shortly after application.
- A little Rub it in Why Don't Ya! goes a loooong way so we suggest applying only a dime sized amount to each leg and arm, maybe two dimes worth to your torso…you get the gist. Just don't overdo it as you will come out of it feeling "greasy." If this happens, use less next time - bonus the lotion will last way longer for you!
- Some say it goes on a bit “shiny” but give it a couple of minutes to work its magic. Soon any glossiness will disappear leaving your skin feeling healthy and well moisturized.
- For best effects, do not store in extremes of temperature. The lotion maintains its best consistency at room temperature or lower.
- Finally, since we use local, unrefined ingredients, the scent and consistency of the lotion may vary a bit from batch to batch based on the beeswax variety, growing and harvest conditions of the oil seeds, etc. This is to be expected but rest assured that the effects of Rub it in Why Don't Ya! will not vary.
Beeswax (Calgary, AB), Fair Trade, Certified Organic, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil , Distilled Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Euxyl 9010 (preservative), Rosemary Oil, Certified Organic Non-GMO Cold Pressed Canola Oil (High River, AB), Lecithin, Cold Pressed Non-GMO Camelina Seed Oil (Saskatoon, SK), Polysorbate 80 (vacuum distilled - 1,4 dioxane free), Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum
Net wt. 80 gram squeeze tube
As always: Cruelty Free (we only test on willing humans), unscented (any scent is due solely to our ingredients)