In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream
Bingo, you’ve found our coveted BB formula! Created to help boost your grin full of anti-aging ingredients. Our special formula is a jet pack, face snack, filled with boosts of vitamins and essential acids. Skin food to help calm, smooth and soothe. Void of breaking the bank, like many anti-aging formulas on the market. Ours works and won’t cost a leg (and maybe an arm)!
100% natural & vegan. Please NOTE: this BB blend is UNTINTED.
Use a few pumps, before bed or before make-up application. Consider this your BFF makeup primer void of any tint!
This BB lotion contains active concentrations of:
- Omega fatty acids (essential acids 3 and 6)
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- & a little Zinc Oxide for a little daytime protection from ‘ole sunny skies
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zinc Oxide (nano), Glycerin, Canola Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Thiotic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Officinalis Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid.
Net Wt.: 55 grams/2 ounces
In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream
Based on the success of Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand & Body formula, our natural EWG Verified™ In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream is a vital staple to include in your daily facial care regimen. For both ladies and gents. It contains these unprecedented age defying ingredients:
- Omega fatty acids (essential acids 3 and 6) – supplied through our use of unrefined camelina and non-GMO canola oils, these workhorses act as a topical “spot treatment” to replenish skin deficient in essential fatty acids, thereby improving hydration, smoothness and reducing redness. These bad boys have also been shown to reduce hyper-pigmentation and clinical evidence shows that they have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. Note, the very high essential fatty acid profile inherent in In Yo Face may cause stinging upon initial use.
- Panthenol (“Pro-Vitamin B5”) – You’ve seen it on TV and in your shampoo and in this case, believe the hype. Panthenol soothes, moisturizes and re-hydrates just like as seen on TV!
- Niacin (“Vitamin B3”) – The Clark Kent of B Vitamins – it helps diminish the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines when used topically. Niacin is a lot more than an also ran in the realm of b vitamins!
- Lipoic Acid (“Thioctic acid”) – Never heard of it? Not to worry – Lipoic acid potent antioxidant that can assist the skin in fighting oxidative damage (i.e., sun damage). Funny bit of trivia – but you can treat scurvy with it…not that you will ever need to know this. Note: lipoic acid can cause a bit of stinging and redness when you apply say after shaving (like I do), after just washing your face or when you first start using it for those of you when with really sensitive skin. This is completely normal, and these symptoms should go away with regular use.
- Vitamin E (“Tocopherol”) – works with Lipoic acid and Vitamin C to soothe and protect the skin from oxidative damage. A standard component in all skincare products (we believe).
- Vitamin C (“Ascorbyl Palmitate”) – The palmitate form of vitamin C is fat soluble and works synergistically with Lipoic Acid and Vitamin E to protect the skin from oxidative damage. Why is fat soluble important? Well, regular vitamin C will immediately start degrading when it hits water, therefore regular “vitamin C” products being sold typically are void of any active ingredient. Sure, the palmitate form is more expensive, but we think that you’re worth it! (Stole someone else’s catch phrase there I think…)
- Hyaluronic Acid – the most powerful skin hydrating agent available thus far (in our humble opinion). Hyaluronic acid is found in high concentrations in the skin and has been cited as assisting in surface tissue repair (also used in our Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand and Body Lotion and our amazing lip balms)
- Zinc Oxide (100 nm + particle size) – present to provide a little protection from ‘ole Sol.
A unique combination of active ingredients acting to provide extra hydration, protection and putting in the work to smooth out those fine lines, proudly outperforming far more expensive creams in this “BB” category.
Like it’s parent Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand and Body Lotion, In Yo Face! Vegan BB Cream is natural, unscented, paraben free, and it won’t clog pores and contains only minimal preservation.
Important Points to Remember:
*In Yo Face! is not tinted*
Since this is a natural skincare product, color and texture may vary from batch to batch.
Only apply In Yo Face! Vegan BB Cream to clean shaven skin. Why? I know from experience that it will build up in your bristles. In effect making you look like a silent movie actor (from the zinc oxide in the formula). So, if you want to copy the Chaplin look… All the power too ya, otherwise only apply to hair free or clean-shaven areas.
- For external use only
- Net Wt.: 55 grams/2 ounces
- Unscented (any scent is due solely to our ingredients)
- As always: Cruelty Free (we only test on willing humans)
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 9 cm|
55 g/2 oz Airless Pump, SINGLE USE REFILL 60 g/2 oz
9 reviews for In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream
Questions & Answers
Is it safe to use around your eyes?
Q Is it safe to use around your eyes? answer nowAsked on February 11, 2018 3:05 AMA
Hi Andrea. In Yo Face! is Safe for use around your eyes, however some people who have more sensitive skin types may notice some stinging (due to the lipoic acid in our product - a potent antioxidant).
If you have sensitive skin, we suggest only really lightly dabbing it on say every other evening and then work up in frequency and amount used as you gauge your tolerance level.
Of course, do you very best to keep out of your eyes as it will sting like the dickens!
Hope this answers your questions.
Is this just a cream for your face or does it help even out the skin tone? Just asking because there is no option to choose a skin colour.
Q Is this just a cream for your face or does it help even out the skin tone? Just asking because th...... Read more answer nowAsked on January 10, 2018 2:15 PMA
Hi Melissa. In Yo Face! does not have any tint in it. As such it won't mask uneven skin tone. That said, with regular use, the active ingredients, particularly the ascorbyl palmitate (fat soluble vitamin c), niacin (vitamin b3) and lipoic acid can help even out hyperpigmentation. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Lindsey (verified owner) –
I can’t say enough good things about this BB cream. It is without a doubt amazing. It has replaced my $50-100$ face moisturizers. Before I started using this, my face was really really dry and peeling. Everyday I would have to drench my face in lotion to get any relief. That is until I started using this BB cream. I haven’t used moisturizer since. It also blurs imperfections in the skin and keeps my foundation on longer. I’m so very happy with this product!
Chad Zelensky –
We’re so glad to hear that In Yo Face! is working so well on Yo Face ;). Thank you for the wonderful review Lindsey!
britney (verified owner) –
Highly recommend this one! 5/5
I have combination skin that’s sensitive with some stubborn dry spots and this works really nicely! I use this daily and it absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling very soft without any irritation. Plus, I really like the zinc oxide for a bit of sun protection.
I will definitely be buying this again!
Chad Zelensky –
Thanks so much for your review Britney! When we start formulation, the key for us is making sure it is first suitable for those with sensitive skin!
Swati (verified owner) –
I really loved this BB cream. The best part for me is, that it’s chemical free and non tinted. It gives so natural and glowy coverage. Works well for all skin tones. No skin breakouts. I wish you guys can promote your brand more across other countries. But, thanks for delivering your products internationally.
Chad Zelensky –
Thank you for the review Swati – so great that your order made all the way to Switzerland so quickly and we think it incredible that you are enjoying it, considering the Swiss known
for their amazing skin care products!
Lovely product! I love that it is not tinted and that it is fragrance free! The ingredients are so lovely! I love the glow that it gives! Awesome company!
Chad Zelensky –
Thanks for your review Shara. We deliberately kept this BB cream uncomplicated and really appreciate your…appreciation :).
So glad that is is working out so well for you!
dentonandsherisse (verified owner) –
I have dry skin, and I came across this brand on the EWG website. I was so thrilled to find that they are based in Canada just a province away from me! This lotion is the only one I have found so far that doesn’t leave a greasy film on my face after applying it and yet moisturizes perfectly during the spring summer and fall months. I have tried a LOT of natural products for my face and most of them just sit on top of my skin and don’t actually penetrate it, so wrinkles would set in and my skin would still flake after a while. Since first purchasing this product a year ago, I haven’t tried any others! I have found what I’m looking for!
In the winter months, I add an oil on top of this lotion as I have very dry skin during that time.
I recommend purchasing and trying this product 100%!
Riley Livermore (verified owner) –
I just switched to this moisturizer and am really happy with it! I have dry skin and had been applying moisturizer twice a day but even after that it was still dry. Now I use less of this with better results! I use their face wash as well and my skin is looking and feeling so good I wear less make up.
Varun Mudegowdra Basavaraj (verified owner) –
I’ve never used a BB cream before and this may be the only one I ever use – It gives my face a matte finish and holds moisture in.
Katy Moore (verified owner) –
Really love the feeling of this cream! I can’t believe how greasy and thin my other face lotions feel in comparison. I also love that it’s vegan and that there’s no tint.
All I can say is oh my GOD! This BB cream is making my skin feel so amazing, I’m no longer breaking out, my scars are fading, no dryness, and just feels great to put it on! I have never felt as beautiful as I do now. So happy to have found this!
Thank you for your support Emily! Most important, I’m so pleased that In Yo Face! is doing exactly what I designed it to do. It has sure helped my scars. All the best! Chad