In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream
$40.00 – $45.00
Bingo, you’ve found our coveted BB formula! Created to help boost your grin full of anti-aging ingredients. Our special formula is a jetpack, face snack, filled with boosts of vitamins and essential acids. Skin food to help calm, smooth and soothe. Void of breaking the bank, like many anti-aging formulas on the market. Ours works and won’t cost a leg (and maybe an arm)!
100% natural & vegan. PLS NOTE: this BB blend is UNTINTED.
Use a few pumps, before bed or before make-up application. Consider this your BFF makeup primer void of any tint!
This BB lotion contains active concentrations of:
- Omega fatty acids (essential acids 3 and 6)
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Hyaluronic Acid (AKA Hyaluron)
- & a little Zinc Oxide for a little daytime protection from ‘ole sunny skies
Net Wt.: 55 grams/2 ounces
In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream
Based on the success of Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand & Body formula, our natural EWG Verified™ In Yo Face! Natural, Vegan BB Cream is a vital staple to include in your daily facial care regimen. For both ladies and gents. It contains these unprecedented age defying ingredients:
- Omega fatty acids (essential acids 3 and 6) – supplied through our use of unrefined camelina and non GMO canola oils, these workhorses acts as a topical “spot treatment” to replenish skin deficient in essential fatty acids, thereby improving hydration, smoothness and reducing redness. These bad boys have also been shown to reduce hyper-pigmentation and clinical evidence shows that they have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Panthenol (“Pro-Vitamin B5”) – You’ve seen it on TV and in your shampoo and in this case, believe the hype. Panthenol soothes, moisturizes and rehydrates just like as seen on TV!
- Niacin (“Vitamin B3”) – The Clark Kent of B Vitamins – it helps diminish the appearance of aged, hyper-pigmented and photo-damaged skin as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines when used topically. Niacin is a lot more than an also ran in the realm of b vitamins!
- Lipoic Acid (“Thioctic acid”) – Never heard of it? Not to worry – Lipoic Acid potent antioxidant that can assist the skin in fighting oxidative damage (i.e. sun damage). Funny bit of trivia – but you can treat scurvy with it…not that you will ever need to know this. Note: lipoic acid can cause a bit of stinging and redness when you apply say after shaving (like I do), after just washing your face or when you first start using it for those of you when with really sensitive skin. This is completely normal and these symptoms should go away with regular use.
- Vitamin E (“Tocopherol”) – works with Lipoic acid and Vitamin C to soothe and protect the skin from oxidative damage. A standard component in all skincare products (we believe).
- Vitamin C (“Ascorbyl Palmitate”) – The palmitate form of vitamin C is fat soluble and works synergistically with Lipoic Acid and Vitamin E to protect the skin from oxidative damage. Why is fat soluble important? Well, regular vitamin C will immediately start degrading when it hits water, therefore regular “vitamin C” products being sold typically are void of any active ingredient. Sure the palmitate form is more expensive, but we think that you’re worth it! (stole someone else’s catch phrase there I think…)
- Hyaluronic Acid (AKA Hyaluron) – the most powerful skin hydrating agent available thus far (in our humble opinion). Hyaluronic acid is found in high concentrations in the skin and has been cited as assisting in surface tissue repair (also used in our Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand and Body Lotion and our amazing lip balms)
- Zinc Oxide (100 nm + particle size) – present to provide a little protection from ‘ole Sol.
A unique combination of active ingredients acting to provide extra hydration, protection and putting in the work to smooth out those fine lines, proudly outperforming far more expensive creams in this “BB” category.
Like it’s parent Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Hand and Body Lotion, In Yo Face! Vegan BB Cream is natural, unscented, paraben free, and it won’t clog pores and contains only minimal preservation.
Important Points to Remember:
*In Yo Face! is not tinted*
- Since this is a natural skincare product, color and texture will vary from batch to batch.
- Only apply In Yo Face! Vegan BB Cream to clean shaven skin. Why? I know from experience that it will build up in your bristles. In effect making you look like a silent movie actor (from the zinc oxide in the formula). So, if you want to copy the Chaplin look… All the power too ya, otherwise only apply to hair free or clean shaven areas.
- Please let your pump heat to room temperature before use. Otherwise the pump is prone to “spit”
- For external use only
- Net Wt.: 55 grams/2 ounces
- Unscented (any scent is due solely to our ingredients)
- As always: Cruelty Free (we only test on willing humans)
Refilling instructions are available here – Please follow example #2 “Filling With a Plastic Bag” If you can ice a cake, you can refill a bottle! To open the bottle, there is a seam where the cap sits on the body of the pump. separate that from the bottom and you’re off to the races!
So let’s cheers to #CANADIANGREENBEAUTY !!!
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 9 cm|
55 g/2 oz Airless Pump, 60 g/2 oz REFILL
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zinc Oxide (nano), Glycerin, Canola Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Thiotic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Officinalis Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid.
Questions & Answers
What is the spf level?
Q What is the spf level? answer nowAsked on December 12, 2021 8:02 PMA
Hi Debra. The SPF is contemplated in the product description. We have not formally tested the SPF but, based upon the zinc oxide content, it would offer some protection (perhaps 10)
The ingredients list here says "Zinc Oxide (nano)" but some of the marketing info says 100+nm. Can you clarify if this would be considered non-nano? And what SPF protection does it provide?
Q The ingredients list here says "Zinc Oxide (nano)" but some of the marketing info says 100+nm. Ca...... Read more answer nowAsked on February 14, 2021 8:34 PMA
Thank you for your question. To start, I reviewed out product label and page listings and I do not see where it indicates that the zinc oxide we use is non-nano. Can you please point this out to us as this will need to be corrected. You are correct that in the industry, opinion varies on what nano means. We defer to what the Environmental Working Group says, and 100 nm particle size = nano and there could be minimal percutaneous absorption.
Any SPF extrapolation is exactly that. The general methodology applied in the industry is that with every 1% of zinc oxide = 1 SPF value. As such, theoretically the coverage of In Yo Face would be < 10.
Thank you for your questions.
Hello. Is this a spray or a cream you apply with your hands? When I try to purchase it I have an option of a pump spray or a refill. Confused...
Q Hello. Is this a spray or a cream you apply with your hands? When I try to purchase it I have an ...... Read more answer nowAsked on June 2, 2020 1:46 PMA
In Yo Face! is a cream.
In an effort to limit plastic waste, we have given customers the option of replenishing their original order that comes in an airless pump dispenser with a refill baggie at a lower price. One could also just fill a container of their choice as well with the refill option.
I hope this answers your question.
Is this product non comedogenic
Q Is this product non comedogenic answer nowAsked on February 16, 2020 8:45 AMA
Yes, In Yo Face! has been formulated to be non-comodogenic. Growing up (and still contending with acne) this was one of the first features I looked at when formulating this and all of our products. That said, everyone's skin is a bit different and theory doesn't always reflect reality. What I can tell you is that for me and countless others that have used In Yo Face! it doesn't clog pores both on paper and in practice.
Thank you for your question!
I am considering trying your product on my Rosacea. I have tried many different products for either sun protection, moisturizing, or to balance tone. I live in the Deep South with high humidity and even higher temperatures so a heavy product tends to worsen my rosacea. Do you have any information about your product and rosacea or can you tell me if your product is heavy? Also, do you have sample or trial size products available?
Q I am considering trying your product on my Rosacea. I have tried many different products for eith...... Read more answer nowAsked on May 6, 2018 6:11 PMA
Thank you for your question and interest in In Yo Face! BB Cream.
To start, I think trying out a sample is lieky the best course to take as you never really know how your skin will react until try out a product.
From what I've been able to dig up on rosacea combined with my clinical time back to my Pharmacy days, and based upon user experiences, the lipoic acid we use in out formula may cause a little stinging and with rosacea, stinging can mean redness (and potentially worsening conditions). On the other hand, there are anecdotal reports that lipoic acid has been used to treat rosacea. Considering our product is very high in omega 3 essential fatty acids, they act locally to cool down inflammation. Anyhow, we have had numerous reports of individuals unable to use any other skincare product until they happened upon out In Yo Face!
For consistency, it is slightly on the heavier side, although I have also been told that it is too light. Can't please everyone. With your high humidity, you may find it a little heavier though.
As far as sun protection goes, it does contain zinc oxide at a high enough level to impart a SPF of about 12. So not all that strong if you are sun seeking but good coverage for mild exposure...
Another option would be to try our Rub it in Why Don't Ya! which has a similar base but without the active ingredients, which like I said may (or may not) exacerbate your rosacea.
So if you are keen to try some samples, we can hook you up - we just ask that you cover the shipping which is $5-10 (but we would send multiple samples to make it fair).
Let me know what you think and if you have further questions email@example.com